Thursday, January 24, 2013

Geiger I Beam End Table Size: 14.5" H x 16" W x 16" D




Geiger I Beam End Table Size: 14.5 H x 16 W x 16 D


Geiger I Beam End Table Size: 14.5" H x 16" W x 16" D


A versatile pedestal, end table, or coffee table, Ward Bennett's I Beam Tables pay tribute to modern architecture and industrial exactness. Crafted from powder-coated cast aluminum and either left bare or topped with glass or stone, the I Beam Tables offer an auxiliary surface and a witty artistic statement. Part of Ward Bennett's inaugural furniture collection for Brickel in 1963, the design was inspired by a piece in his own Long Island vacation home. Features: -Geiger collection. -Crafted from powder-coated cast aluminum and either left bare or topped with glass or ... Read more


Compare prices from various online stores: Here




Tags: Geiger I Beam End Table Size: 14.5" H x 16" W x 16" D


0 comments:

Post a Comment